I think I might be mad! Not content with one book challenge, I’m going to take on another. I have been really enjoying reading other bloggers doing the 30 Day Challenge about books, so I thought I would take it on in May. I have lots on, but I will try my very best to post daily.
Without further ado, here are the 30 questions:
1. Your 10 favourite books of all time.
2. Your 5 least favourite books of all time.
3. Your favourite characters and which books they’re from.
4. Characters you hate and which books they’re from.
5. If you were stranded on a desert island, what five books would you take with you? Include one reason for each.
6. The best book you’ve read in the last year.
7. The worst book you’ve read in the last year.
8. Your favourite quotes from books.
9. Your favourite quotes about books.
10. Name five absolutely great film adaptations of books.
11. Name three absolutely awful film adaptations of books.
12. Your favourite authors.
13. Your favourite book from childhood
14. A book you regret not having read sooner
15. A book you haven’t read but is on your “will read” list.
16. A book you haven’t read and have no intention of ever reading,.
17. A book you want to like, but can’t get into for whatever reason. Why can’t you get into it?
18. A book that you think is highly overrated.
19. A book that you think is woefully underrated
20. The environment you most enjoy reading in
21. The most disturbing book you’ve ever read
22. A book you once loved, but don’t anymore. What changed?
23. A book you once hated, but now love. What changed?
24. Your favourite series
25. The nerdiest book you’ve ever read.
26. Your favourite type of nonfiction book
27. Your favourite genre
28. The first book you can remember reading on your own
29. An author you wish was more well-known
30. The book you’re reading right now.
I will link below (I hope), three other brilliant blogs where you can read about people enjoying this challenge!
I hope I enjoy this as much as I think I might!