This is just a short post really, to thank MissMelvis at Me, Bookshelf and I. I nominated her for the Liebster award, and she has returned the favour. I know I only posted yesterday about my first award, but I really wanted to just say thank you and answer the questions Miss Melvis has set me. You can find the rest of what I have said about The Liebster here because it took me so long I won’t repeat it (but I do love having a second set of questions to answer).
And now for some question answering:
1. What 3 words would you choose to describe yourself?
Crazy, worrier, lazy.
2. Have you ever won anything?
I once won a verse speaking trophy two years in a row at a local festival. The year before the first one I won a little shield for “Best original verse” too. I once won some books on twitter too.
3. What is the opening sentence of your favourite book?
“‘What’s it going to be then, eh?'” from A Clockwork Orange by Anthony Burgess
4. If you could live anywhere, where would you choose to live and why?
Either here in the UK, or in Bermuda where I went on honeymoon. It’s so peaceful there and such a beautiful place. It’s also hot.
5. What new thing would you like to learn today?
I’d like to learn more about the Foundation Stage curriculum for my job, teaching.
6. Which 5 people would you invite to your Dream Dinner Party?
Agatha Christie, Michael C. Hall (who plays Dexter in the series of the same name), my husband, Nick Hornby and Alan Shearer (footballing legend).
7. What lesson did you like the most at school?
English, but I liked History and French a lot too.
8. Who would play you in a film about your life?
Kristen Stewart? What a funny question, I’m not sure!
9. What is the most wonderful time of the year?
June. My husband’s birthday and then mine. Or the SUMMER HOLIDAYS!
10. What is your pet hate?
People lying. But I also don’t like dirt and germs.
11. What is your number 1 sandwich filling?
Meatballs and cheese!
Thank you MissMelvis, that was good fun. Thank you again to Daniel Budiarto for my first award too. I can’t believe that just under a month into my blogging adventure I have two of these!
I’m very grateful.